Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kristen + Jon: Married

We're so excited to finally share with you all Kristen and Jon's wedding. It was an absolute honor to be brought from Iowa to Ohio to capture our dear friend Kristen's wedding. Not only did we get to see old friends and enjoy a fun(and looong) roadtrip, we got to witness a beautiful union before God.






THE couple.


I know Kristen is going to kill me for this, but....ain't she pretty?!





They have a lot of fun together. Its contagious.

THE bridal party.



Swagger. That is all.
Yes, they are definitely zombies.




This is my favorite shot from the ceremony, because its just so gosh darn real.




They had a really fun send-off with the sparklers, but were in such a hurry to get going, I missed their exit! :) I don't blame you.


We had so much fun shooting for you! We are excited to see where the Lord takes you two.
Love,
elena

2 comments:

  1. I think these are the best wedding pictures I have EVER seen, though they are of my best friend, so i might be bias. None the less, these are really amazing! you are very talented, and the video is amazing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'm proud to be one of the first in what will totally be a thriving business for you two. Thank you so much for capturing our precious moments/day.

    Also - we WERE in a hurry to leave! haha, but the pictures you got of the sparklers/car/us were spectacular still :)

    ReplyDelete